CHRISTIANMINGLE ‘THIRD DAY ULTIMATE FAN EXPERIENCE’
CONTEST OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
1. ELIGIBILITY: ChristianMingle ‘Third Day Ultimate Fan Experience’ Contest (“Contest”), in promotion of Third Day’s SCC3D Tour and ChristianMingle.com is open only to legal residents of the (48) contiguous United States who are over the age of 18 (“Entrant”). Do not enter this Contest if you are not physically located in and a legal resident of one of the forty-eight contiguous (48) United States. Void where prohibited by law. The following individuals are not eligible: (a) employees of Sponsor and its parent, affiliate and subsidiary companies; and (b) members of the immediate family of a person in (a) and/or those living in the same household as a person in (a). All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Entrants agree to be bound by the terms of these official rules and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to this Contest.
2. HOW TO ENTER: Between 8:00 AM PST Wednesday, April 13, 2016 and 11:59 PM PST Wednesday, April 27th, 2016 (“Contest Period”) you can enter the Contest by going to URL NEEDED (“Contest Website”) and following the onscreen instructions. An Entrant must have a valid ChristianMingle profile and enter the email address used to create the ChristianMingle profile to gain eligibility. An Entrant must have a valid email address to use this method of entry. Entries using macro, script or other forms of automatic entry will be disqualified. To enter without submitting the form on the Contest Website, Entrant can hand print on a piece of paper his or her complete name, address, city, state, postal code, and phone number. Entrant should mail the entry in a hand addressed envelope with first class postage affixed, to: Spark Networks USA, LLC., 11150 Santa Monica Blvd, Suite 600, Los Angeles, CA 90025, Attention: ChristianMingle ‘Third Day Ultimate Fan Experience Contest’. Entry must be postmarked by April 22nd and received by April 27th, 2016. No mechanically reproduced entries permitted. Limit one entry per person. All entries must be submitted during the Contest Period, regardless of method of entry. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, incomplete, inaccurate, illegible, or misdirected entries or entries not received for any reason. All entries become property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
3. WINNER SELECTION: On or about April 28th, 2016, a winner will be selected from all eligible entries. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Decisions of the judges are final and binding in all respects. Winners will be notified by e-mail, phone or regular/overnight mail at Sponsor’s discretion. If Sponsor cannot reach a potential winner within 2 days of attempted notification, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
4. PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE: There will be one (1) prize awarded (“Prize”), consisting of the following:
(a) Travel package (the “Package”) for up to one thousand dollars ($1,000) to cover the following travel expense in the form of a travel voucher redeemable with TravelStore, Inc. (www.travelstore.com):
(i) Round-trip air fare for two (2) to Cincinnati, OH from within the contiguous United States
(ii) Hotel accommodations within Cincinnati, OH for up to two (2) nights.
(b) VIP Artist Meet and Greet with Third Day and Steven Curtis Chapman on May 7th at the Taft Theatre located at 317 E 5th St, Cincinnati, OH 45202
(c) Two (2) Box Seats or Orchestra Pit Tickets to the SCC3D Tour Date on May 7th, 2016 held at Taft Theatre located at 317 E 5th St, Cincinnati, OH 45202
(d) Third Day Merchandise Prize Pack
Approximate retail value of Prize: $1,594
All other expenses not specified herein are the responsibility of the winner. ALL TAXES ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER.
5. ALL PRIZE CONDITIONS: Trip must be completed by Saturday, May 7th, 2016. Blackout dates may apply. Hotel accommodations subject to availability. Winner must make a selection for each element of the vacation package when redeeming the Certificate to be used all on the same trip. Winner and Guests must travel on the same itinerary. Winner and Guests must have valid travel documents (e.g., valid, government-issued photo identification and/or passport) prior to departure. Guests may be required to execute and return releases of liability and, except where prohibited, publicity releases (“Guest Documents”). A minor Guest must be accompanied on the trip by his or her parent or legal guardian who must execute and return the Guest Documents on such minor’s behalf and on behalf of him/herself. Once the travel schedule has been arranged, it cannot be altered and failure of Winner to follow such schedule shall not obligate Sponsor in any way to provide the Winner with alternate arrangements. Specifics of prize will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. No substitution or transfer of a prize will be permitted, except that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if the advertised prize is unavailable. Prize cannot be transferred by winner or redeemed for cash and is valid only for the items detailed above, with no substitution of prize by winner. If a Prize element is not available for any reason, the remaining elements of the prize shall constitute full satisfaction of Sponsor’s prize obligation to winner, and no additional compensation will be awarded. Sponsor has no responsibility for cancellations, delays, or any other change by any company or person providing any element of the prize due to reasons beyond Sponsor’s control, and is not responsible or liable for any expenses incurred as a consequence thereof. The prize is awarded without warranty of any kind from Sponsor, express or implied, without limitation.
6. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION
(a) Releases and Affidavits
As a condition of receiving a prize, potential winners must complete and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and, except where prohibited, a Publicity Release, within seven (7) calendar days of the date stated on the prize notice. Failure to comply with this deadline may result in forfeiture of the prize and an alternate winner may be selected.
By participating in this Contest all entrants agree to release, indemnify and hold harmless the Sponsor from and against any liability, injury, death, loss or damages to entrant or any person or entity, including without limitation damage to personal or real property, caused in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of their participation in this Contest (or related activities) or their acceptance, possession or use/misuse of a prize.
Except where prohibited, entrants hereby grant Sponsor the right to use their names, likenesses, voices, opinions and biographical information for publicity, advertising, trade or promotional purposes.
(d) Entry Errors/Internet
Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, damaged, stolen, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected information. Sponsor is not responsible for lost or late entries nor for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor or presenter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site or any combination thereof. If for any reason the program is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Contest, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, violates these official rules, or acts in a disruptive or unsportsmanlike manner, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest. Sponsor reserves the right to select winners from eligible entries received as of the termination date. CAUTION: A PERSON WHO ATTEMPTS DELIBERATELY TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS CONTEST MAY BE SUBJECT TO CIVIL AND/OR CRIMINAL PENALTIES AND FINES; AND SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. If there is a dispute as to the identity of the entrant, the prize will be awarded to the authorized account holder of the email address. The “authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person to whom the email address is assigned. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Contest or in the announcement of the prize.
7. GOVERNING LAW: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of participants or Sponsor in connection with the Contest shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the state of California without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other state laws. Claims may not be resolved through any form of class action. Venue for all suits will be in federal or state courts located in County of Los Angeles, California.
8. SEVERABILITY: If any provision(s) of these Official Rules are held to be invalid or unenforceable, all remaining provisions hereof will remain in full force and effect.
9. WINNERS’ LIST: A copy of the winners’ list may be obtained by sending a written request to: Spark Networks USA, LLC, 11150 Santa Monica Blvd., Suite 600, Los Angeles, CA 90025 postmarked between April 28th, 2016 and May 9th, 2016 and received by May 13th, 2016.
10. SPONSORS: The Co-Sponsor of this Contest are Spark Networks USA, LLC, 11150 Santa Monica Blvd., Suite 600, Los Angeles, CA 90025 and Red Light Management, 1101 McGavock Street, Ste 300, Nashville, TN 37203.
11. DISCLAIMER: Facebook, Inc., Instagram nor Twitter endorse or sponsor this promotion or any other products and services offered by Sponsor.
12. By entering your information on this form you're opting into THIRD DAY's e-mail list.